CORSARIO KNIFE 11.5CM – TEFLON
Bonassi Corsario is built in stainless steel with a Teflon coating.
- The Bonassi Corsario Knife is the perfect knife for the spear fisherman, but because of its size, it can be easily fastened to a BCD.
- The stiletto style tip is perfect to easily and humanely impale the speared fish.
- The Knife is made from 4116 stainless steel and also available with a TEFLON black coating blade treatment for better corrosion resistance.
- One edge of the blade is straight and straight edge and the other side is partially serrated.
- This is one-piece knife and the handle is ergonomically designed for better grip.
- The blade length is 2.75” (7cm) with an overall knife length of 7.08” (18cm).
- Knife comes complete with a durable knife sheath with a knife holder strap for fastening it to the arm.